FT Weekend and Financial Times Live are thrilled to present an exclusive live interview event with Google’s executive chairman Eric Schmidt and advisor to the CEO Jonathan Rosenberg, in conversation with the FT’s chief business commentator John Gapper. For one evening only on 16 October in London, Schmidt and Rosenberg will pull back the curtain on how Google defines its unique culture, values and strategies, as presented in their new book How Google Works.
Join us to learn how they helped grow Google from a start-up to a $300 billion global icon, hear them share their unreported moments from the company's history (such as Google's decision to leave China) and how they created a new management framework that thrives in an ever-changing business landscape.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear from two esteemed business executives who wrote the Google playbook, secure your place today.
Tickets are £50 inc. VAT and include a hardback copy of How Google Works.Additional ticket service fees apply.
hc 的 blogs
- ► 2017 (92)
- ► 2016 (173)
- ► 2015 (135)
- Google v Apple; Authors take aim at Amazon over fi...
- Ello; EU Privacy Watchdogs Warn Google About Its ...
- Facebook To Begin Charging Users $2.99/mo Starting...
- 谷歌真能用軟實力對付歐盟？Google may face $6bn EU anti-trust fi...
- When Google Met WikiLeaks, Julian Assange: 'When ...
- an exclusive live interview event with Google’s ex...
- Google 生意淡點：中國「掃黃打非」關閉180萬網絡賬戶
- The world according to Google；Apple Takes a Swipe ...
- Newest Android offering default encryption, blocki...
- Google 要在海外打死小米
- Google Puts Solar Atop Old Oil Field
- 號稱「什麼都能賣」的 Amazon 竟然不賣 iPhone？
- 網絡隱私擔憂 美國高科技行業
- Facebook Tries to Muscle In on YouTube
- What Apple Watch and Pay Mean for...
- 有 2% Gmail 約500 萬名的使用者帳戶與密碼疑似遭到竊取。谷歌面臨歐盟更嚴厲監管； T...
- GoogleFiber is so fast. Google has been a particul...
- Google's New Strategy to Unseat Microsoft Outlook
- Google has spaffed more cash on lobbying this year...
- ▼ 九月 (20)
- ► 2013 (339)
- ► 2012 (131)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (37)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (102)